Tuesday, August 4, 2009

overwhelmed...randomness

I meant to write a new post a few days ago, but just haven't found the time to do so...my nails right now are just plain orange-ish, don't remember the name of the polish but I know it's Milani....the only time I actually get to do my nails is late at night when my toddler is asleep, otherwise I have to do his nails as well...I have a few ideas, that I will try to do this week, and a few new nailpolishes to try as well...

I went to CVS the other day and they had all Sally Hansen nail polishes for buy 1 get the second 50% off..wooo hooo, I just love Sales and Specials...I also found the same deal on Milani nail polishes...

I have to lay off the summer colors, because thats all I have been buying lately, I think I'm going hit up the stores for some deep, rich colors, darker tones...
I started a hot pink & black with polka dots last night, but my dotting tool broke, and a bobby pin didn't give me quite the results I wanted. So I removed it, and put this orange-ish color on...

I really want to do a post about how I grew my nails, what I used, and what I faithfully did to get strong nails. And of course my nail routine before applying any nail polish on my nails.

I will try to do all of this by the end of the week...

4 comments:

  1. It's cute that your little boy wants his nails did like mommy! I love the specials and sales too, makes me buy double lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just love those kind of sales too. It can be hard finding the time to post. I have periods of time where it's just too busy to sit and blog. I'm looking forward to any up coming posts, you have in the works. No pressure now...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those sales. Hope you'll be posting something new soon. I love manicures with polka dots. There is something just so fun about them. That's really sweet that your son wants his nails done. Just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wedding Invitation Videos | Best Save the Date Videos
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker Wedding Invitation Video | E Invites
    Free Indian Invitation Cards & Video Maker | Online Invitations
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online

    ReplyDelete